The Carlisle girls track and field team continued its 2017 indoor season at the Iowa State Classic on March 13. The field included standout individuals and relays from around the state in all classes. Several events highlighted the afternoon of competition (highlighted events showcase athletes who achieved a bronze, silver, or gold Carlisle standard):
- Jocelyn Haack (SO) finished 15th in the 60 meter dash in a time of 8.49 seconds. Natalea Statler (FR) finished 57th in a time of 8.95 in her first ever varsity competition.
- Aricka Lambson (JR) and Jocelyn Haack (SO) finished 4th and 5th in the 60 meter hurdles. Lambson finished with a time of 9.75, while Haack finished with a time of 9.97.
- The Sprint Medley relay team of Meredith Hoffman (FR), Jocelyn Haack (SO), Aricka Lambson (JR), and Abby Curtis (JR) ran an All-Time Carlisle best indoors of 2:02.02 to finish 21st overall.
- Adelynn Ahartz (SO) leapt to a height of 4 feet 8 inches in the high jump to tie for 28th.
- Haack – 8.49 (15th)
- Statler – 8.95 (57th)
- Armstrong – 2:59.66 (57th)
- Doss – 3:02.10 (62nd)
- Lambson – 9.75 (4th)
- Haack – 9.97 (5th)
- Mesecher, Hoffman, T. Viers, Haack – 4:34.14 (21st)
Sprint Medley Relay
- Hoffman, Haack, Lambson, Curtis – 2:02.02 (21st)
- Ahartz – 4-08 (28th)
- Mesecher – 4-06 (41st)
- Struve – 27-00.50 (45th)
- Mealey – 26-01.00 (48th)