Carlise continued its outdoor season at the ADM Hugh Norman Coed Relays April 2. The Wildcats finished third in the eight-team field with an impressive 115 points. DCG won the team title with 157.5 points. The following top-three varsity performances highlighted the scoring for the Wildcats:
- Ainsley Erzen (FR) set a new school and meet record in the 800m run. Her time of 2:18.39 broke her own school record set indoors by three seconds. Her margin of victory in the two-lap race was just over a staggering 22 seconds. Erzen also finished as the runner-up in the 100m dash.
- Megan Sievers (SR) finished 3rd in the 400m dash, her first time ever competing in the event. A tremendous lean at the line was enough to grab 3rd place by .01 seconds over 4th. Her time was 63.94 seconds.
- Cam Mesecher (SR) finished 2nd in the 100m hurdles with a personal best time of 17.11 seconds.
- Jocelyn Haack finished 3rd in the 100m hurdles in a time of 17.30 seconds.
- Adelynn Ahartz finished 2nd in the long jump with a leap of 15 feet 4.75 inches.
- Meredith Hoffman finished 2nd in the discus with a throw of 97 feet 10 inches.
- The 4x400 relay team of Cam Mesecher (SR), Ainsley Erzen (FR), Jocelyn Haack (SR), and Megan Sievers (SR) dominated the final event of the evening, while narrowly missing the school record.
- The shuttle hurdle relay squad of Morgan Lose (JR), Cam Mesecher (SR), Tristine Viers (JR) and Jocelyn Haack (SR) came away with a swift victory in a time of 1:11.06.
Varsity Team Placing
- DCG – 157.5
- ADM - 144
- Carlisle - 115
- Nevada – 92.5
- Bondurant-Farrar - 83.5
- Winterset - 63.5
- Van Meter - 62
- Clarke - 15